IQ Accountants not only offer Taxation, Accounting, Bookkeeping and Business Development Services but also:
- Company/Trust Secretarial Services – advice as to the statutory requirements in relation to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission; Register details to be maintained
- Minute Book entries; Preparation of minutes and other associated documents
- Facilities and advice about establishing new Companies, Family Discretionary Trusts, Unit Trusts, Hybrid Trusts,
- Trustee Companies and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Registered Office facilities for Companies
- Assistance with refinancing, borrowing and leasing requirements
We can also help you get the most out of your business through growth and increasing your profitability. We understand that cash flow is like oxygen and can offer our assistance to improve generate cash flow to allow you to work on your business, rather than in your business.
Primarily, we are accountants and specialise in all of the above listed points and more. We are accountants because that is what we do best but we understand that sometimes clients are looking for a one stop shop and seek financial planning, insurance, legal and other advice. In order to provide our clients with service of the standard that they are accustomed to as an IQ Accountants client, we have developed strong relationships with business partners in banking, brokerage, financial planning, legal and insurance industries. Each business partner has been assessed and confirmed as a like minded business with similar views on business practice and client service standards. We are confident to introduce you to our business partners if you require assistance with anything outside the realm of our expertise.
Business & Accounting Services Gold Coast | IQ Accountants